Tuesday, January 8

Waiting

I'm angry. My husband is in France again with his father to see Dr Mystery. He had an appointment (I'm beginning to realise appointments mean nothing to this man) at 1pm and at 6pm he was still in the waiting room. This is just unbelievable. Could it be just a strategy? I mean, if he keeps people waiting in a small room maybe everyone believe he is really worth it... I'm wondering if he is, in fact, a quack after all. Even if he's a physiotherapist, he's still so unreliable when it comes to hours.

1 comment:

James Shott said...

This may not help you, Nuri, but in the the US it is common for doctors to triple-book, meaning that they schedule three patients for the same appointment time. They do this so that if some patients don't show, they won't lose any money. That is more important than customer service, donchaknow?