Thursday, October 29


The girls were in bed and hubby and I were just about to watch a film on tv when I found this on the floor. It was face down, with a drawing of two mermaids on the other side. This side read "Today was my worst day of school ever, I had an awful time, my best friend stood me up...." Alicia's childish handwriting went on to tell about her worst day of school and I couldn't help but go back to the girls room and see if she was still awake, which she was. We talked for a while and she told me about her trouble in class... no big deal, at least for an adult, but in the eyes of a 7 year old, her problems with two of her classmates were really big. Anyway... I think I conforted her... went back to watch tv and 5 minutes later she was knocking on the door of the living room. "I just wanted to tell you you're a good person", she said, and went back to bed.
So now you know. I'm a good person.

5 comments:

Buffalo said...

Life is sweet.

Nuri said...

Indeed. That was your line, are you going to blog again?

James Shott said...

It's been a long time since your last post, and email, Nuri.

What are you doing these days?

James Shott said...

Nuri,

Merry Christmas to you and your hubby and girls.

Dewi Kencana Putri said...

So nice of her. A really sweet kid =D