Tuesday, November 7

Is this a sign?


Two days ago I was driving and when I stopped at a traffic light, this bird perched at my rearview mirror. It kept trying to get in the car, and eventually flew away when the light was green and I drove away. Yesterday exactly the same thing happened. The same bird, or a close relative. And it's not that there's a lot of those birds around, in fact, I had never seen one of those, and I use that road quite often. If I believed in reincarnation, I'd think my grandmother or my aunt are trying to tell me something!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I dont beleive that souls wonder around when we are dead... in our beleife (Islam) souls face part of the punishment or reward for what they did in life, till judgement day comes... Where does the soul go? We dont know... but I doubt it goes to animals or other humans...

Nuri said...

I doubt that too...