Sunday, February 18

I'm alive and so is this blog

James, you were so kind to ask if I was ok I thought I might as well write a post about the last few days. We've been busy with the girls, work and such and it was also Carnaval (Mardi Gras). The weather was great just until the parades started! Then it's been raining almost all day but still we had a good time. Alicia dressed up as... a princess. She loves this type of dresses. Cristina was Little red riding hood. The kid in the white costume is my nephew (Pau) as a sheep. Here's some pics:








These were some really good "witches", but they had to quit because it just started raining so bad:





More news:
1-My parents decided to take all the family on a 12 day trip next month. We'll be going to Greece, Turkey, Cyprus and Egypt. I CAN'T WAIT!!
2-On our usual saturday visit to my in-laws we just found out my sister in law will have her fourth child. Kind of made me feel jealous...
PD: I still read the usual blogs, even though I've been neglecting my e-friends. I should blame digital photo-albums for that too, I've become addicted!!!

4 comments:

Abha Malpani said...

I was just going to ask you the same.
Good to know that atleast someone got some carnaval joy - Madrid is dead for carnaval season!

Buffalo said...

I was beginning to think you had abandoned us. Glad you haven't.

James Shott said...

Nuri, your children are adorable.

Good to know that you've just been laying low for a while.

Anonymous said...

Those are great destinations! Looking forward to your travelogue.