Tuesday, February 20

More Carnival (unexpected)

It was easy. Alicia was supposed to go to school wearing unpaired socks (guess you know what I mean). It's Carnaval, so everyday they get to do something silly. That was easy since in our home sometimes it gets hard to find a matching pair (laundry can be so mysterious) however, we forgot. Not all of us, though. My husband arrived late at night and when he took his shoes off well, this was the picture:

You don't need to take a closer look, believe me. Green sock on his left foot, and one of those socks just to be around the house on his right. He forgot to take it off in the morning and left for work like that... Shouldn't expect to be promoted, right?
Well, that's the Carnaval spirit!
PD: Did my English make you cringe, James? (you know, like those cooking programs)
Buffalo, I believe this sock is much worse than the boots Kat bought...

1 comment:

Buffalo said...

I had no idea that anything like the boots, or this sock, existed in the known universe.