Friday, May 25

Back from a movie.
I learnt that almost all Americans live in huge houses with equally huge kitchens and lovely yards.
Whenever the main character (doctor... investigator.... usually a man) is awaken by a phone call in the middle of the night, his wife offers "to make coffee", or even breakfast. Well, If that was me, I'd stay in bed. He knows where the coffee is.
Journalists always get doughnuts in the middle of an editorial reunion. They usually have this box in the middle of the table and everyone picks a doughnut.!! Sounds good.
People seem to have this need to eat something noisy in a movie theater. This wasn't in the movie, but it gets on my nerves. All that "scrunch scrunch" Are people here to see a movie or to eat???

7 comments:

Buffalo said...

And you know that is an absolutely accurate portrayal of life in America.

Nuri said...

Of course. I'll start demanding my rights and have doughnuts at work.

Nuri said...

btw, Buffalo, what would Kat's reaction be if someone awakens you in the middle of the night and you have to go? ;-)

James Shott said...

If that's what life is like in America, I'll have relocate there.

Oh, wait. I already live in America!

How did I miss out on the good life?

James Shott said...

I like your new flower header, Nuri.

Nuri said...

Oh, I'm making experiments... These are artichokes... being sarcastic James? ;-)

James Shott said...

Hey, Nuri. Where have you been lately?