Thursday, May 3

Look what he found in the Saharian desert!!




The story of this house began yesterday, when I got this text message from my husband. He was about to board the plane in Morocco, in a military airport. So he couldn't fulfill his promise to the girls that he would bring something from his trip. "No ponis, no dolls, no nothing, please buy something for them and save my skin!" (does that sentence work in English?) Well, since he didn't mention how much I was supposed to spend while "saving his skin", I bought this playmobil house.... er... I'm spoiling them. AND, I should be ashamed of accusing my father of buying gifts for my mom he wants for himself... I DO THE SAME THING! I admit I spent hours assembling the house, and loved it....

3 comments:

TeacherLady said...

My first thought when I saw the pictures of the doll's house was "Oh cool! I want... Er... I mean, my daughter would love one of those..." Yeah. She's ONE. I'm sure she'd love all the small pieces...

Buffalo said...

You couldn't possibly spoil such beautiful children.

Nuri said...

Buffalo, that's the type of comment proud moms like me love to see! :-)
Teacherlady: I think you'd love it, I mean, your daughter...