Tuesday, February 26

Dad, according to C


That's my husband, according to Cristina. She likes to draw her father, nonstop, but he always looks like this. What I don't get is, his legs seem to grow from his head up. And that's not hair on the sides of his head. I suggested it was, but C quickly corrected me. Those are his ears.

That's also hubby, and it's always her next step. The first time she did that I asked "why are you scratching it out?" and she said "Noooo.... I'm covering him with a blanket". Ok.
Looks like an alien to me. But I won't tell her.

4 comments:

Buffalo said...

Hmmmm. Gotta wonder.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

We all interpret things differently, that's for sure :)

Nuri said...

wonder what? If he is indeed an alien? :-)

James Shott said...

Should there be two pics, Nuri. I saw one at the top, and below the first paragraph, and below that a slender rectangle that stretched across the column.

Children's perspectives are indeed a curious thing, yes?