Tuesday, February 26

There's something on your hair...

I don't spend much time in the mornings trying to make myself pretty. I don't use makeup and I hardly ever wear earrings or any other ornament... but yesterday I decided I looked too bad even for my taste so I tried to make my hair look at least ok. And I even put on a hairclip. Hmm... A red one. I arrived at work, said hello and one of my coworkers said "Nuri, there's something on your hair... something red" Something?? I did that on purpose! It was supposed to look good! All that effort...

8 comments:

Buffalo said...

Put purple and pink highlights in your hair. Spike it. Yeah.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

At least you appreciated it, right?

Nuri said...

Buff, maybe I should try...
Jessica, no, I didn't really appreciate it either... it was just a shy attempt to look better. I think I ought to try something more drastic, like Buffalo says...

James Shott said...

Nuri, why don't you put pictures of yourself on your blog, and we, your good friends, can give an objective evaluation?

Nuri said...

That's wicked, James... and you say you're a friend? ;-)

James Shott said...

Maybe you should see how I react to the pictures before passing judgment, yes?

Nuri said...

Ok, I assumed you were teasing me...

Miss jane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.