Wednesday, April 2

Have you heard?


Alicia, our 5 year old, lost her first baby tooth today. It must be on CNN, because she's been talking about this tooth endlessly for the last two days... As she reported, she lost her tooth at lunchtime in school, and her teacher taped it on a small pink card so she could show us. And we heard all the details several times, as I'm sure everyone in school did. She's so excited I doubt she'll sleep well, because she knows the tooth mouse (it's not a tooth fairy in this part of the world), will visit at night and leave a present...

4 comments:

Buffalo said...

Tooth mouse? How cool is that!

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

I would stomp the tooth mouse.....haha....Snaggle tooth faces are soo cute!

James Shott said...

I hadn't heard of the tooth mouse before.

Now, let's see a snaggle-tooth photo!! ;)

Nuri said...

WW, that's so mean... ;-)
James, I think I'll wait until more teeth are lost to post a smile...