Tuesday, April 22

Spring...



I worked from home today and took a break to go buy groceries...
I passed by this tree on the way to the supermarket. My mother says it's called "the love tree" I really have no idea what it is, really. But I think it's so pretty.


Just in front of the supermarket there's a small store with fresh fruit and vegetables... expensive too. This bunch of things cost 13 euros. By the way, have you ever tried raw fresh peas? They're good!
I must have passed at least three couples cuddling... Spring... or maybe it's just because tomorrow is Saint George, the most romantic day here?

It's been now 5 months since my husband had a seizure, I can't believe it! We feel so relieved, and think it's probably due to the addition of Zonegran to his regular pills....

6 comments:

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

What a colorful post! I love those 'love' trees, I wish I could tell you what the were......the veggies look delectable :o)

Glad to hear hubby's good news, that's wonderful! Let's hope it stays that way for 5 months longer!! or more!

Michele said...

What a beautiful tree. The blossoms are amazing and the colors are so pretty.

Congratulations on your husband's progress. Hope he keeps up on the progress. I remember the days when I started out on my meds. 4 years ago... no seizures for 2 years and then it started all over again. I pray for that to happen again!
I am so happy for your husband and hope it will last for a very long long time!

Buffalo said...

Fantastic news, Nuri!

Love those "purplie" trees. We have them down home - or at least their close cousins - and when they bloom I know it's spring.

James Shott said...

Spring is starting to take hold here in SW Virginia, too. And not a day too soon.

Good news about hubby. I know you must be thrilled. I hope this trend continues for years.

Nuri said...

Michele... I hope this trend goes on and on... I know it's only been 5 months and even if it was a year, the seizures can start again (as the doctor told us, too)... but that's a possibility I keep in the back of my mind. Actually, in a closed box. It's so easy to just relax and put epilepsy in a forgotten place...
Thank you all for your kind words, I'll take some pics today, since it's a big holiday here...

James Shott said...

Nuri,

You are way overdue for a post.

AND, where's the picture?