Wednesday, June 4

I can almost hear her soft breathing...


I love to watch them sleep. She was so tired this morning she didn't even stir when I was taking pictures. Even the noise I made opening the window so I had more light didn't wake her...
Update: Hubby and his team lost their second game 19-0. But they're having a great time which was also one of their goals, so it's ok. Their second goal was to come back home in one piece (so far so good) and the third one was winning a game but this seems unatainable given the level of the other teams...

8 comments:

Michele said...

Beautiful photo... very delicate.

Sorry to hear about your husband's game but I'm glad that they are still having a good time. That's important.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Awe....so sweet :)

Buffalo said...

I'm betting you are a very good mom.

Nuri said...

Michele, don't worry, I don't think they're sad. A bit confused, because it was supposed to be a very "soft" championship and it has turned out to be pretty competitive.
Thank you all for taking the time to visit and comment!

James Shott said...

A cute "youngun" as they say in the southern parts of the US.

James Shott said...

By the way, Nuri, we had dinner with some friends who had been to Spain not too long ago, and Ed had commented that "Spain is definitely for lovers," a comment we didn't ask for details about, and that they had also been to a bull fight. They apparently were not impressed favorably by that experience.

Otherwise, they really enjoyed the visit. They visited Barcelona, among other places. I asked if they were in Catalonia, and they said no.

Their descriptions of Spain, other than the bull fight, sounding very interesting.

Nuri said...

James, I HATE bullfights. It's a tradition that belongs to the past. If your friends were in Barcelona they were definately in Catalonia! (Barcelona is the "capital" of Catalonia!)

If you ever travel here, we could be your tour guides!

James Shott said...

Barcelona is in Catalonia, huh? Oh, well, I guess they don't know the country that well.

If ever I am able to get there, you'll be my first call.

If the airlines will just get their act together, I might chance a trans-Atlantic flight.